Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thank you for being amazing

I met you when I was 18, fresh out of my first year of college. There was definitely something different about you and I always knew you were the one for me.

We have been through so much together in the 7 years we have been together. Through it all we have always made it out as strong as ever. I think that this is probably the hardest thing we have ever had to deal with together. I am so lucky to have someone like you. You are stronger than you will ever know and if I didn't have you to lean on throughout all of this, I would have fallen apart. I don't how I could have made it through this without your love and support. You have grown into such an amazing man and you are going to make an amazing father.

Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being there for me every second. Thank you for my being my rock and giving me hope for the future. Thank you for being strong for me and for us. Thank you for crying with me. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest woman in this world. Thank you for being such a supportive husband. Thank you for being so amazing.

I love you more than you can imagine. Marrying you was the best decision I have ever made.

1 comment:

Randy said...

I love you so much sweetie! You as well have been there for me throughout this whole situation amongst many others. Im so thankful to have such a great wife. I am confident that we will have a healthy baby very soon and I hope you feel the same way. Lets just think positive and hope for the best.

Love you
Randy