Monday, February 23, 2009

I Woke up Skinny

OK so I didn't wake up 30 pounds skinnier but I am sure every women can relate to this!

P.M.S. Yea, it's the pits. For me, I retain water and bloat up to a week before Aunt Flo decides to visit. Then once she arrives, I deflate and feel skinnier. All the build up then release after the flow begins. It's like filling a balloon with water, then suddenly letting go of the end of balloon and all the water comes pouring out causing the balloon to shrink.

Yes, I feel like a human water balloon.

So basically 3 out of 4 weeks I feel like a giant troll, then for another 5 days or so the wrath of Aunt Flo. It's not fun. Being a women blows sometimes!

What do men have to deal with on a monthly basis? (And for you men out there, dealing with us during this time doesn't count!) I don't understand this part of the creation of humans. Men may be hairy and gross with rotten smelling bodily functions but they get some sort of enjoyment out of being disgusting.

What's enjoyable about a women's monthly cycle? I'd really like to know. We certainly do not find humor in it and we definitely don't show off our disgustingness with our friends.

The only good thing I can say right now is that they have become easier after childbirth. Hallelujah for that!

1 comment:

Winter Delivery said...

Hallelujah! I hope that's the case with me...as of the monthly cycle, try at LEAST getting it for 9 days a month with the most being 27!!! Guys don't go through anything, I rather have bodily odor than a cycle or child birth lol