Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome to My Outlook on the World

Consider this a disclaimer to all the blog readers out there.


This is my blog.

I started this blog after I had a miscarriage. I used this as an outlet. My therapy. I have since been pregnant again and birthed my first born child. I use this blog, still, to cope with my miscarriage and also to express my life thoughts.


I rant, rave, vent, express all my thoughts. You may find my blog amusing. You may agree with everything that I say. You may not agree with anything I say. But just understand that these are my thoughts. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. It's not like I need to be patted on the back or told what I like to hear. Just know that if you feel the need to call me out on one of my rants, I may respond back. I am open minded but I am also passionate and proud of my beliefs.

I love to read people's comments. Especially on this blog because I do not advertise it to my friends very much so most of the readers have come across this by chance. But I am very witty and sarcastic! My husband hates arguing with me!

I never define myself in one category. I take bits and pieces from everything, mash it together, and out pops my personality. When I registered to vote I choose not to identify with either party so I checked the box that says something to that effect (forgot the actual wording). I am parts of everything.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. If anyone has ever taken a psychology class you would know that there are several different types of psychological views. Psychoanalytic, Behaviorist, etc. I don't stick to just one, I take parts from each and mold my point of view.

So basically I may confuse the hell out of you! =)

Oh and I am terrible at proof reading. I always proof read and think there are not any mistakes but when I re-ead a blog post on another day, I find several! Go figure!!

I hope you enjoy my blog. This is my way of thinking out loud. Some of the things I say may surprise you, offend you, make you think twice, or you will find I say what a lot of people are thinking and just don't have the guts to say it out loud. I am very straight forward and do not sugar-coat anything. I tell it like it is and am not afraid to disagree with you. I have very little tolerance for stupidity and lack of common sense or tact. But I am not the type to slap you across the face with my honesty, I am just very direct!

I believe in equality for all races, sexual orientations and sex. Don't tell me I can't do something because I am not a man and don't tell I have to do something because I am a women. I throw like a girl because I am one, got a problem with that? ;) haha.

I am a great listener, a lot of fun (if i do say so myself!! haha) and generally happy just don't piss me off! I like to amuse myself in any way that I can and my sense of humor is really random. I think my randomness is a good thing!!

Welcome to my outlook on the world!

No comments: