Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Think I spoke too Soon, I had my baby

So I write a blog stating it's still terrifying even at 32 weeks pregnant. Well, one week later, Hailey arrives 7 weeks early!! She is doing great but still in the NICU. Could be another few weeks until she comes home.

I am handling it well, or at least that's what I am told. But I am running on adrenaline. I had a baby a week ago and I am running back and forth to the hospital. You wouldn't think it has only been a week. I even get comments from the nurses. It's very overwhelming. I have to leave her everyday. I break down sometimes when I am alone. I try to be as strong as I can because if I am not it's not going to make this any easier. Thank goodness for a vaginal birth because I don't think I could force out the energy I am if I didn't.

But I have a beautiful daughter and an amazing husband and I am so thankful she is doing so well. If you would like to check out some pictures and see her progress, check out my other blog:

http://pumpkin-on-board.blogspot.com

No comments: